• The smallest and lightest frame in the industry, and the most compact Mission crossbow to date
• WX-Cam Technology utilizes perimeter-weight technology and is designed to maximize speed and efficiency
• ALRS™ (Adjustable Limb Retension System) Technology, allows weight adjustment with a simple turn of the limb bolts. ALRS™ also allows you to relax the limbs to replace strings and cables without a bow press
• BIAS (Bridged Integrated Accuracy Support) Rail™ is machined and includes a bridge that runs along its centerline to provide the rigidity needed for ultimate accuracy
• Integrated BIAS Rail, trigger and scope mount system, this all-in-one system maintains positive scope to rail alignment for unparalleled accuracy and durability in all elements
• RS (Riser Step) Tread™ removes the unnecessary weight and bulk of a foot-stirrup, moving the crossbow lower to the ground allowing for an easier draw
• PCC (Positive Cocking Control) Anchor allows for a smoother trouble-free draw every time
• Tactical black finish
• Made in the USA
Draw Weight 220/200/150/125 lbs.
Physical Weight 6.4 lbs.
Power Stroke 10″
Kinetic Energy N/A
IBO Speed 340 fps
Cocking Aid Rope